Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bundek in April



Yesterday turned out to be a good day. The temperature was perfect, the sun was shining, and there was a nice warm breeze.
We went to Bundek as planned and snapped plenty of photos to post here and on Zagreb traveller (our other website that is in the making). We strolled around a few of the nature trails and I think that is just what I needed. I don't know about you, but a nice long walk helps me sort out my thoughts.
Afterwards, we went to a local pub and had a couple of bottles of Velebitsko Tamno, which is my favorite beer but is hard to find in the local stores. Then we came home, made sandwiches and sat around the kitchen table drinking and talking. I could use more days like that.
As promised, here are a few pictures of Bundek:



























No comments: